- Reviews (0)
- Washing Machine Cleaner Lemon Breeze.
- 5 in 1
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Prevents bad odours
- Removes limescale*
- Removes dirt, even in hidden areas of the machine*
- Leaves lasting freshness
- 60ºc without laundry
- Use every 2 months
- *Helps to remove limescale and dirt/residues when used every 2 months
- Single use
- Pack size: 250ML
Per 100g contains 2.25g of Benzalkonium Chloride, 9.99g of Lactic Acid and 0.13g of Bis (3-Amino-Propyl) Dodecylamine, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume, Citral, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene and Linalool
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Antibacterial action: Use on empty machine, every 2 months.
- Recommended dosage 250ml. Pour the liquid into the detergent drawer – do not add detergent. Run the washing machine at 60°C without any laundry.
- 1) Detergent drawer, glass door and seal: Dilute one tablespoon (15ml) into 200ml water. Dip sponge. Wipe clean. Use gloves.
- 2) Inside machine: Pour remaining liquid from bottle into the detergent drawer. (Do not use detergent). Run the washing machine at 60°C without any laundry. It may require a second treatment in case of old machine that have never been cleaned before.
- Do not mix with bleach or any other household products
- DETTOL Washing Machine Cleaner Lemon Breeze.
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride and Lactic Acid and Bis (3-aminopropyl) dodecylamine. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May be corrosive to metals. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for several minutes and remove contact lenses if present and easy to do; continue rinsing.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318