- Reviews (0)
- Dettol All in One Disinfectant Spray kills the following bacteria, viruses a fungi: Bacteria & Fungi- E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Staph, aureus, Campylobacter, Streptococcus, Athlete’s foot fungus, MRSA †Viruses- Influenza Type A H1N1, Rhinovirus (the leading cause of the common cold), Rotavirus (the leading cause of infectious diarrheas in children), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV-the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children), Poliovirus Type 1, Adenovirus Type 2, Herpes simplex virus Types 1 & 2, Hepatitis A virus.
- © A.I.S.E.
- Widely Recycled
- Dettol and the Sword symbol are trademarks.
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses
- Kills Cold & Flu Viruses
- Hard Surfaces & Upholstery
- Germ Protection – Ethanol Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Freshness – Fragrance
- Helpers – Water, Monoethanolamine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Propellant
- Free From – Bleach
- Health, Hygiene, Home
- Pack size: 400ML
Per 100g contains 58.00g Ethanol, 01.g Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate, Contains: Disinfectant, Parfum
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before use.
- Suitable For:
- Door handles, Rubbish bins, Toilets, Kitchen surfaces, Sofas, Car seats, Mattresses, Pet beds*
- *Warning: Keep pets and exotic animals away during use. Wait until dry to bring pet back. Cover fish tanks or remove portable enclosures from the area during product application.
- Not Suitable For:
- Polished wood, painted surfaces, leather or acrylic plastics.
- Not for Personal Use.
- How to Use:
- Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface until covered with mist. Do not saturate fabric when using on soft surfaces. Allow to air dry. No need to wipe. Surfaces may vary in quality. Always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use.